Information about my services.
My goal is to help hospitals and practice owners overcome challenges and obstacles common to our field. I want each hospital to be successful and profitable.
My services can include, but are not limited to:
Compassion Fatigue Training and Coaching
- Provide virtual or in person compassion fatigue training to help identify compassion fatigue
- I can discuss burnout, secondary traumatic stress, and compassion fatigue with your team or group of professionals.
- I can also help provide you with the tools to deal with compassion fatigue and how you can recognize it in others.
CA Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
- Able to provide the required the bi-annual sexual harassment prevention training for both employees and supervisors
Recruitment for veterinary support staff, managers, and doctors.
- Client communication, working with difficult clients.
- Inter Staff communication, working collaboratively as a team.
- Team building.
- Some computer training depending the on the practice software.
- Set up phase training within hospital to help make sure that training is completed.
- Assist in creating training manuals for different departments within the hospital.
- Assist with coordinating and facilitating staff meetings.
- Train existing managers to be able to do the above on their own.
- Evaluate phone conversations
- Training on “How to turn a phone shopper into a client.”
- Training on proper phone etiquette.
- Assist with creating employee schedule if needed.
- Evaluate VMB and OSHA compliance and help make adjustments when needed.
- Assist in creating SOP’s with practice owner or hospital manager.
- Evaluate team structure and reorganize when appropriate
- Hire and onboard new employees
- Review current policies and protocols to make sure they are legally compliant.
- Assist or perform in coaching team members to help them grow.
- Assist or perform write ups when needed.
- Assist or terminate employees if needed (additional fee if outside normal agreed upon work day).
- Assist or perform payroll if needed.
- Evaluate basic financial information for the hospital if needed.
- Evaluate fee structure to see if competitive.
- Review financial reports to compare industry benchmarks.
- Evaluate current marketing plan and adjust where appropriate.
- Create marketing plan individual to each hospital’s needs.
- Develop and work with current Social Media Plan