POSITION FILLED 10/2019!
Do you want to work for a good hospital in a nice area of San Clemente? Do you want to lead a team of knowledgeable team members? If you said yes to any of these questions, then Talega Animal Hospital is the place for you!
Talega Animal Hospital is looking for an experienced Practice Manager to run our 3-doctor practice in San Clemente. We are a large practice with 8,000 square feet of working space. We have very affluent clientele and are located in a busy shopping center. Our hospital believes in supporting our clients and our team members and we are looking for a strong manager to lead us.
Our full-time practice manager is eligible for the following benefits:
- Competitive salary with paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- CE benefit of $1500 annually
- Veterinary service discounts for employee owned pets
The practice manager is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the practice. We require a minimum of 3 years of veterinary management experience in a multi-doctor setting. Our hospital works with a veterinary practice consultant who the practice manager would be able to work side-by-side with when needed.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Human Resources/Personnel Management
- Recruiting & hiring team members
- Perform payroll
- Creating team schedule
- Monitor and boost team morale through education, coaching, counseling
- Ensure Labor Law, Safety, & OSHA compliance
- Help increase practice revenue & business
The ideal candidate will be think-outside-the-box and possess the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superb organizational skills & able to multitask and prioritize duties
- The ability to make decisions, delegate responsibility and achieve results
- Ability to calmly and effectively handle stressful situations
- Understanding of veterinary terminology, equipment, treatment protocols and animal husbandry
- Knowledge of Veterinary Medical Board, OSHA, and DEA regulations
Interested? We’d love to hear from you. Please submit your resume along with the names and contact information of three professional references to email@example.com
Please review our website for additional information about our practice https://talegaah.com
Melissa Tompkins, BS, CVPM