Do you want to work at a growing specialty hospital in the wonderful city of San Mateo? Do you want to lead a team of knowledgeable and experienced team members? Do you want to work at a privately owned facility with growth potential? If you said yes to any of these questions, then apply now!
Lenity Veterinary Specialists is looking for an experienced Veterinary Practice Manager to run our surgery and ER practice. We are a privately owned 24-hour facility located in San Mateo, just outside of San Francisco. We have wonderful clients, and we provide excellent patient care.
We offer a variety of specialty services including surgical oncology, laparoscopic and soft tissue surgeries, arthroscopy, stem cell therapy, CT scan, endoscopy, veterinary orthopedics, and emergency services.
We believe in supporting our team members and we are looking for a strong manager to run our hospital. We have a leadership team who helps support the practice manager because we know that one person cannot do it all. We hold weekly management meetings to make sure that everyone is “on the same page” in our busy facility.
Our ideal candidate will have 5 years of veterinary management experience and an interest in becoming a CVPM is a plus!
Our full-time practice manager is eligible for the following benefits:
- · Competitive salary $100,000 – $115,000 (DOA)
- · Health, dental, vision, chiropractic, and acupuncture benefits available.
- · Paid time off.
- · Relocation support negotiable
- · 401k with match
- · ESI Employee Assistance Program
- · CE & Uniform Allowance
The practice manager is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the practice.
Duties include, but are not limited to;
- Human Resources/Personnel Management (in collaboration with the HR manager)
- Hiring and training new team members (in collaboration with the HR manager and department supervisors).
- Monitor and boost team morale through education, coaching, and counseling.
- Knowledge of California Labor Law, DEA regulations, VMB regulations, Safety, & OSHA compliance
- Help increase practice revenue & business.
- Help with budgeting and financial evaluation.
- Ensure the highest standards of customer service are delivered to our clients.
- Work with the Practice Owner in managing operations daily to establish priorities, strategies, and policies to drive success.
- Coordinates with the Medical Team to provide the best possible veterinary care.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze reports on planning, finances, and performance.
- Providing opportunities for ongoing education and training
Our ideal candidate will think-outside-the-box and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. They will have the ability to make decisions, delegate responsibility and achieve results.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a practice manager in a veterinary practice
- A candidate with their CVPM designation is desired.
- Must be able to learn and operate various veterinary software applications such as Ezyvet & Smartflow
- Ability to manage conflict and multitask on a regular basis.
- Has strong leadership and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Effective at prioritizing and carrying out tasks.
Please check out our website for more information about our hospital https://www.lenity.com/
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Please send your resume to email@example.com